Principal Investigator Professor Federico Romero leads a team of experts on Socialist countries and historians of Western Europe’s integration, whose close collaboration is the key to the conceptual development of a broader history of European co-operation. A large team will be operating from autumn 2016, when doctoral and postdoctoral researchers will join the project.
The project will be constantly appraised by distinguished external scholars who will discuss procedures and results with the PanEur1970s team. Among them:
- Pavel Kolár, European University Institute
- James Mark, University of Exeter
- Silvio Pons, Università di Roma Tor Vergata
- Svetozar Rajak, London School of Economics
- André Steiner, Zentrum für Zeithistorische Forschung Potsdam
- Vladislav Zubok, London School of Economics